Let me share with you the words and maxims that were given an importance in my life for the past few weeks.
1. Life gives you a mix of surprises, good and bad. What makes it more challenging is when these overwhelming things are handed to you all at once. It’s normal to feel down, it’s part of the process. But what you do after that is what really counts.
2. Get Up! ‘Never will I back down, ever. I got million fights in me and this can’t knock me out!‘ Tell yourself the things you need to hear. Because it’s not everyday you hear people cheering for you. At the end of the day, you only have yourself and your Faith. And that’s more than enough.
3. It is what it is. Naked truth- ‘Shit happens!’. No need to sugarcoat things. No ‘what ifs’, ‘buts’, ‘whys’, ‘maybes’, and ‘if onlys’. Don’t rationalize. Now, clear your mind and deal with it.
4. One at a time. There’s no need to figure it out all at once. Prioritize, Strategize and Focus. Run your own race at your own pace in your own lane.
5. Drop, pursue, keep. You can’t entertain all things that is happening. As you deal with it you have to categorize. lf it’s weighing you down, drop it. If it’s worth it, pursue it. If it’s beneficial, keep it. Don’t feel guilty about it, that’s just how life works.
There is no assurance that things turn out the way we want it to be. The universe doesn’t work solely to meet our expectations. At the end of the day it all boils down to two things-Attitude and Outlook. These, my friend should always be with you wherever you go. These words may seem like a heavy burden but trust me, these will help lighten the load that life throws at you. Paradox, isn’t it?
Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
Much love and respect, always!
In the midst of everything, I was still able to write down random musings during my study break. This is my first time to try this style of writing.
First, read everything as a whole from left to right, top to bottom. Last, read it per column, top to bottom. Did I make sense? 🙂
01 September 2016
Love and Sincerity